Activities/Things To Do
Water and other adventure sports
- Boating- Traditional rowing and peddle boats are available in Bhimtal Lake
- Water Zorbing- Water zorbing involves getting into a large inflatable ball that allows you to walk, run, jump on the surface of water inside the ball without getting wet.
- Kayaking - Kayaking is a fun activity It involves the use of a kayak, a narrowboat with a double-blade paddle to move on water.
- Paragliding (Tandem Joy Ride)- Paragliding in Bhimtal valley is most popular outdoor activity for people above 10 years.
- Zipline and ATV Off roading is also available at Naukuchital
- Trekking in Bhimtal Valley and nearby– Famous moderate trek and hiking trails like Dharyal Village and Karkotak Temple in Bhimtal and Hidamba Temple Parvat in Sattal are one of the best option to explore the lush green landscape of surroundings.
- Guided Fishing -In Kalsa River (8 Kms at Chanfi)- On advance booking and subject to permission from authority and weather condition.
- Stargazing at Starscapes observatory -Starscapes, India’s only chain of observatories, just launched a spanking new space in Bhimtal Located at a distance of 3 km from Bhimtal Lake, the Stargate Observatory offers guided tour of the night sky, astronomy shows and educational programmes apart from celestial programmes, astrography workshops and audio-visual night shows.- https://starscapes.zone/observatory-bhimtal/